A collection of amusing analogies from around the interwebz to describe Sen. Hillary Clinton and her campaign:
- Johnny Highland: “the psycho ex-girlfriend of the democratic party” (via Wil Wheaton)
- John Cole: “This race is now no longer a race, but a hostage crisis.”
- John Scalzi: “She’s fallen and she can’t get up.”
- Some Random Person: “Hillary is 404.“
- David Plouffle, Obama Campaign Manger gets the final word when he calls the Clinton campaign strategies wildly creative and entertaining… but not legitimate.
There’s bound to be more out there but when I tried to search I got all the Clinton-hating wingnut sites.