Tomorrow I’ll post the run-down on my day trip to Seattle (almost exactly a day — Woke up at 8 AM and didn’t sleep until 7 AM Sunday morning) to see Harvey Danger and hang out in Seattle (teaser: saw John Roderick of the Long Winters – did he have his frightening beard or not? Stay tuned). Also will update my POTW.
For now, want to post my running schedule for the week. It will look pretty familiar to those who remember last week:
- Monday: 3.5 miles training
- Tuesday: Hills – 1 mile warmup/cooldown + 8x.25-mile uphill, jog downhill
- Wednesday: Rest day.
- Thursday: 4 mile easy day
- Friday: Run to work! 5.5 miles tempo
- Saturday: Treadmill intervals? 5 miles total.
- Sunday: Rest day.