It’s Spring and that means spring cleaning and a garage sale!
Sadly, my apartment has no garage but thankfully the internet can do anything, so I’m posting these things here to give my blog-friends and blog-snarkers alike a shot at these amazingly valuable items1.
I’m not posting a price here since the idea is to get rid of them, and make some beer money. Any reasonable offer takes them (but keep in mind I have some idea what these go for on eBay or Craigslist, so don’t expect to get them for free).
I’ve linked the leather jacket to pictures of the actual jacket; all other items are linked to a product or specification page since I’m bein’ lazy. I’ll put more work into it if I have to actually post to Craigslist or eBay; like I said, y’all get the first shot at these so you also have to deal with my not wanting to take lots of pictures of all this crap – er, fine merchandise. 🙂
M-Audio Keystation 61esThis is a USB MIDI keyboard, perfect for use with Garageband or similar programs for making music. Sale pending on this item.
- Trailblazer (no-name) 18-Speed Mountain Bike (I don’t have a link for this because I can’t find this brand-name on the internets.) It’s a good first bike and comes equipped with the softest, most incredibly padded gel seat I have ever seen in my life.
- M. Julian (Wilson’s Leather) brown distressed leather coat, size XL
- Belkin Wireless G router A superfluous wireless router I no longer need.
- Irregular back issues of 2600 (A Hacker Quarterly), going back to Vol. 13 (Summer 1996) Re-live the early(er) days of the digital underground!
Vintage Macintosh Portable(non-functioning, but includes power supply, all manuals and “carrying” case) Museum-quality! …if that means it doesn’t have to power up or, y’know, do anything. This has been sold.
- Star Wars trilogy Widescreen VHS Box Set – Own the ORIGINALS – before CGI and before Greedo shot first! This is the box set released in 1994.
1 Items’ value may vary depending on the individual.