New term needed

When someone on links to a site and the ensuing traffic overwhelms the servers of the linked-to site, it’s called “being farked”.

There are versions of that for many different sites: “slashdotted“, etc.

What do we call it when American citizens overwhelm the mail servers at the U.S. House of Representatives? Apparently people are up in arms about this whole “$700 billion or the economy dies” thing.

New term needed. Suggestions?

My idea: democratered (from small-d “democracy” – since folks are mad on the Left and the Right, the emails aren’t only from Democrats).