Earthquake? Oh, right.
I was at a coffee shop, and I think I felt the above earthquake, but here are some of the thoughts in my head at the time:
- “Holly’s not that large. In fact, she’s quite skinny. There’s no way that rumble was caused by her walking in…”
- “Hmm… my phone didn’t vibrate.”
- “Is the hard drive in my laptop dying?”
- “I didn’t notice a truck driving by…”
- “Maybe I’ve had too much coffee.”
- “No one else seems to be reacting. Must’ve imagined it.”
It’s amazing how many thoughts can go through your head in just a second.