Been collecting all these links. Figured it’s time to post them before they go stale.
- Putting super-accurate cesium clocks in your camping van to demonstrate to your kids how time is affected by gravity… OK. What, no flux capacitor?
- If Apple Stores are so great, why am I not in one right now? Apparently, they’re so great because Apple built prototypes of the stores to try out, before building actual stores. So awesome.
- Another way the Cheney Administration can tell America “Go fuck yourself” – ignoring this little rule when handling convicted felon “Scooter” Libby.
- Wikipedia pre-historic political maps of the world: 2000 BCE, 1000 BCE, 500 BCE, 323 BCE. “BCE” stands for “Before common era“, by the way, since, y’know, if you think to measure based on the birth of Jesus, Christ was actually born anywhere from 8 to 2 years BCE.
- I love rants. I love ranting. About everything. But there’s one thing you just can’t rant about: you can’t rant about other people not shutting up. It’s just stupid.