Got this from <a href=" http://www.myspace.com/akikosakura
“>Akiko Sakura, a.k.a. Christi Lee. Ugh. Damn taggers.
1. Who are you? – Brian
2. Are we friends? – Yes.
3. When and how did we meet? – Technically, we haven’t met yet. But we talk and chat all the time, ever since you replied to a political blog Caleb and I started prior to the elections in 2004.
4. Do you talk to me a lot? – Almost every day, in one way or another, although there have been times when we’ve gone up to a week without some form of contact.
5. Am I fun to talk to? – Yes, you are smart and funny, even when you’re complaining about your boy troubles…
6. Give me a nickname and explain why you picked it. – For tonight you are Princess Naggy, because you’re nagging me to do this even though I only got up and signed on because I was waking up to let Smacky in and I was plugging my computers back in because the thunderstorm I’d feared earlier hadn’t actually happened.
7. Describe me in one word. – Complicated.
8. What was your first impression? – Honestly? I wasn’t sure you were who you claimed to be. But I’m a suspicious person that way…
9. Do you still think that way about me now? – Oh, no. You’re definitely very very real.
10. What reminds you of me? – Lots of things that we like in common: Radiohead, taking pictures, how fucked up the country is…
11. If you could give me anything what would it be? – More decisiveness.
12. How well do you know me? – Personality-wise, I think I know you pretty well after two years of conversation.
13. Whats one thing that we had and was only ours? – Our short-lived political satire blog. I think it died because the Bush Administration satirizes itself.
14. Ever wanted to tell me something but couldn’t? – May-be.
15. Are you going to put this on your blog and see what I say about you? – Duh. Here it is!